Website help & digital strategy for an hour or a day
We have long-lasting relationships with our clients and are here for you to help grow and evolve your digital marketing as the needs of your business change.
Sign up to the Box Clever newsletter
Straight-up advice to help you work smarter, not harder (+ subscriber-only discounts) — direct to your inbox.
No spam, no spin. Unsubscribe at any time.
Get strategic advice, bounce around a new idea, or go deep on a specific problem that’s becoming a sticking point. A Clever Hour is your opportunity to ask me anything and to get honest feedback and advice. No pandering, no sales pitch. Just straight up advice to get you unstuck.
$250 + gst or 3 for $700 + gst (valid for 1 year)
Get help with:
- Thinking through strategic changes to your digital offering.
- Assessing your content and aligning your content with your business goals.
- Tips for digital marketing strategies specific to your business.
- A second opinion on your website.
- Digging your way out of a Google rabbit hole.
How does it work?
- All sessions are conducted over Zoom.
- No homework, just turn up and ask away!
- Bring a notepad and a pen, ready to write down ideas and tips.
Get organised and smash through tasks. Organise and systematise your online business, provide training to you or your team, build up a template library for easy marketing, or simply knock through a list of niggly little website jobs.
$1400 + gst
What can be done in a day?
- SEO & website audit + strategic recommendations.
- Productise a service (strategy): save time on quoting, empower clients to book on their terms — that also suit you — and welcome more clients to your firm by developing a simple productised offering.
- Re-evaluate your Unique Value Proposition, your core services and brand alignment.
- Website updates: new standard pages/design tweaks (can also be offered as live training).
- Web design refresh: I’ll smash through quick changes to update the look and feel of your site.
- Adding a blog + article template + training.
- Website systems help: technical help to connect third party apps and hone your workflow.
- Productise a service (simple implementation): new service implemented on your website (does not include strategy).
- Landing/sales page design and implementation includes tech setup of all associated automations (2 days).
- Digital ad design.
- Canva for Business setup + branded social template pack (includes training video).
- Brand guidelines.
- Logo variations (tweaked versions of an existing logo) + new logo kit.
- Slide deck design.
- eBook/workbook design and template creation.
- Branded stationery pack: letterhead, business cards, thank you postcards, post-its.
- Blog pack: <1,000 word post + 3 x social posts + publication of blog on your website (includes image research and schema markup).
- Web pages: allow 2 x pages per day for Home, Services and About pages.
What's included in your Clever Day:
- Access to me from 10am–4pm on your scheduled day.
- A strategy call at the beginning and end of the day to prioritise your to-do list and set out expectations around what can be achieved in the day.
- Access to up to 4 hours of face–face time (via Zoom) for training or if you’d like to be closely involved with the changes in real time.
- I’ll whizz through as many tasks as possible within the day.
- Supporting materials (i.e. help videos/links).
What's not included:
- A defined set of deliverables — I’ve been doing this for a long time and have shortcuts for just about everything, so am able to work fast, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll get through all of your tasks in a single day.
- Additional support outside of the hours scheduled for you — be sure to make yourself available on your scheduled day to be sure any feedback you have can be incorporated on the day.